TANKMEN 5.5 TANKMEN 5.5

Heh , Stamper

Thank you soooooo much for teaching me that art of the COCK JOKE!!!! I love you

[L*]Konata buys Chips [L*]Konata buys Chips

Wow

I'm impressed , great art skills.

Grandpa Crosses The Road Grandpa Crosses The Road

Pretty Good

I guess we all enjoy watching elderly men get ran over by cars. I think there's a moral to this , always obey the street signs that call you an asshole. It's pretty good but i'd practice trying to make your art skills improve.

Mouse Labyrinth 2.1 Mouse Labyrinth 2.1

Cool

It sounds like a good game but i suck at it and keep losing so i'll play it safe and give it a 3/5 and 6/10.

Kill Chuck Norris Kill Chuck Norris

dude

this was pretty much the same thing , make the changes visible and maybe we'll talk

redsplash drum set redsplash drum set

good!

i really enjoyed this. I have one problem though , there should be a different way to switch between open and closed hi-hat. other than that i was fairly decent. I can't wait to see more of the redsplash instuments!!!!!

Rock 'n' Roll Party Town cover Rock 'n' Roll Party Town cover

Good Taste in music

But I was pulled of pretty bad. The drums sound terrible, the guitar is pretty ... eeeek, and I can't hear your vocals whatsoever. 1 star for effort, 2 for picking a sweet fuckin' GWAR song to cover

DaViking responds:

Thats a pretty good description. I suck at guitar and i had a cold when i recorded the vocals. It was all done with a handheld recorder and it couldn't handle the drum sounds very well. I did it for a school project and everything took me about 2 hours to complete. Thank you for the review and yes, GWAR fucking rules! Obey almighty Lord Oderus Urungus of Scumdoggia!

You work for FREE!!! You work for FREE!!!

Respect

I love some of the diffrent riffs and parts. All and all a great song.

Remove Police Remove Police

Oh My Dear Loving Saviour ....

This is AMAZING. It sounds so professional , like it was off an 80's new wave CD or something. I see why everyone likes this song ;)